#SMWF Day Two AM: More things to think about
Good morning SMWFers, and welcome to day two of Social Media World Forum Europe 2011. We’ve got another action packed morning ahead.
Thanks to everyone who came to the official SMWF party last night at Amika and helped make it such a cracking knees-up. Anyone who fell victim to Claire’s mandatory Sambuca ice-luge treatment might fancy a visit to the head massage ladies on the expo floor at some point today to ease your throbbing temples.
In track one this morning, we’re looking at using social media for brand management, followed by a session on social CRM and building communities. Here are a couple of things you may find interesting.
- Mashable – Best brands for buzz in 2011: inforgraphic
- Marketing Week – Sony Erickson and social media
- Mashable – Maintaining brand consistency across social media
- Telligent – is a social network the same as an online community?
- Mashable – Managing online communities
- SocialMediaExaminer – What is Social CRM?
In track two this morning we’ve got a series of interesting sessions covering social TV, and the impact it will have on the industry and consumers alike. Connected TV is coming and it’s likely to affect everything, so this is virtually guaranteed to be interesting. Have a look at these…
- HuffingtonPost Tech – Will Twitter drive social TV?
- EaslTV – Why connected TV means less content
- BBC – Tweeting with the telly on
In the Social Media HUB this morning we’re looking at social media’s opportunities for advertisers, then hearing from some of the brain-boxes behind some social media start-up companies.