#DMWF Global 2021 – Digital Marketing World Forum
Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF Conference & Expo Global); is set to virtually bring together over 2000+ worldwide senior digital marketing professionals for two days of top-level strategic content and digital marketing insights, networking, and discussion from leading global brands. We will be providing great insights and practical ‘how-to’ advice to help marketers tackle the challenges that they are facing in 2021 and beyond.
#DMWF provides premium content around how to engage customers, manage brand perceptions, open untapped audiences through diverse media channels and the increasingly important role data plays within digital marketing. #DMWF Global will focus on key themes including; life after Covid-19, content marketing, digital brand strategy, influencer marketing, social media marketing, data, disruptive tech, UX, CX, AI, SEO, eCommerce, personalization and so much more…
With five tracks with session themes including Content & Digital Brand Strategy, Influencer & Social Media Marketing, Data & Insight, Digital Experience & eCommerce Strategy and Digital Transformation & Innovation.
#DMWF Agenda: https://www.digitalmarketing-conference.com/global/combined-agenda/
Confirmed speakers include:
- Head of Digital, Coca-Cola European Partners
- Vice President & Head of Social, Nickelodeon
- Senior Influencer Marketing Manager – Luxury, Coty
- Global Head of Digital Content Management and Transformation, Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Associate Vice President, Global Head of Social Media Nasdaq
- Social Media Team Lead, Starling Bank
- Senior Social Media Executive – Brand Marketing, Ocado Retail
- Connection Planner, Facebook
- Head of Global Social Media / Influencer Marketing / Music Matters, B&O
- Director of Social Media EMEA, Twitch
- Paid & Organic Social Channel Manager, British Heart Foundation
- Senior Paid Social Executive, British Heart Foundation
- Regional Portfolio Manager (Haircare and Skincare)- Africa, Middle East & Turkey, Johnson & Johnson
- Digital and Multichannel Marketing Manager, Daiichi Sankyo
- UK & Western Europe Director of e-Commerce, Avon
- Global Manager of Social Media, Bose
- Digital Performance Marketing, Content Marketing & Data Analytics, HUGO BOSS
- Global Partnerships Executive, Grindr
- Head of Social Media & Editorial Content, Europe, Amazon Prime Video
- Director, Global eCommerce & Business Development, Danone
- Director of Content Communities, com
Full speaker list: https://www.digitalmarketing-conference.com/global/speakers/
The agenda will focus on supporting marketers to tackle challenges that 2021 has presented, to inspire and share practical advice to help our community to plan, implement and execute new strategies to impact their campaigns for the future.
Find out more and register: https://www.digitalmarketing-conference.com/global/
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
#DMWF Global offers a unique opportunity to be part of the industry-leading digital marketing technology event. Gain significant brand exposure and promote your company as a thought-leader alongside top-level speakers to an audience of worldwide marketing professionals.