Early bird discount for #SMWF N. America ends this Friday!
With just 6 weeks until #SMWF N. America, don’t miss your chance to take full advantage of the early bird discount ending this week! Register before Friday (Oct 19th) at 1800 EST and save up to $300 on your pass.
This year’s show, taking place at the Sentry Centers on Nov 27-28, is focused to providing high-level conference content and expert panel sessions. Learn from some of the largest global brands who are using social media effectively through out their business. Speakers include;
- Sosti Ropaitis, Director of Digital & Social Media, McDonald’s Corporation
- Peter Stringer, Senior Director, Interactive Media, Boston Celtics
- Ted Rubin, Social Marketing Strategist & Brand Evangelist & Chief Social Marketing Officer, Collective Bias
- Victor Reiss,Digital Social Media Director, FedEx Services
- Maria E. Amezaga, Global Social Media Manager- Center of Excellence, Communication Strategy, Shell
- Paul Fox Director, Corporate Communications, Procter & Gamble
- Chris Thorne, Senior Director of Marketing, EA
View the full agenda and speaker line-up here.
Conference passes start from $640 and provide;
- Access to full conference
- Access to the #SMWF breakout sessions
- #SMWF Connect Live – speed networking sessions
- #SMWF drinks reception
- Access to the #SMWF networking app
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Post event conference materials
- Access to the Demo Area
- Dedicated 1-1 meetings
To find out more about #SMWF N. America and register for your conference pass, please click here.