The Customer-Centric Delivery Conference – Profitable, Innovative Propositions
16 leading retailers including John Lewis, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, AO World, Deliveroo, Ocado, Dixons Carphone & Many More Confirmed To Speak At The Customer-Centric Delivery Conference – Profitable, Innovative Propositions.
Balancing Customer Expectations & Profitable, Efficient E-Commerce Fulfilment For Customer-Centric, Innovative Delivery Propositions: Deliver Excellent Customer Experiences By Harnessing The Latest Trends, Insights & New Technologies For Next-Level Tracking, Carrier Relations & Returns
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 28th February 2017, Millennium Mayfair, London.
Are Your Delivery Propositions Meeting Customer Expectations Whilst Driving Efficiency & Profit Into Your Overall Fulfilment Strategy?
1. Surpass Customer Expectations With Market-Leading Propositions: Harness the latest market trends and consumer insights to deliver on changing customer expectations and requirements
2. Innovation, Technology & Trends – Where Is It All Going? Deciphering the latest technology and innovation developments to create cutting-edge delivery strategies
3. Seamless Delivery Tracking: Provide customers with the information they actually want for smoother customer delivery and experiences whilst avoiding customer service pitfalls
4. Advanced Return Logistics: Boost customer satisfaction and reduce the financial impact of returns on the business with best-practice reverse logistics
5. Developing Next-Level Carrier Relations & Reliability: Developing mutually-beneficial relations with key insights into the top carrier services, performance and future developments
6. Driving Profitability & Efficiency: Advice on cost-effective processes and methods for efficient e-commerce fulfilment and continued growth in home delivery
7. Same-Day, Next-Day, Nominated Day & Time Slots: Exchange practical tips and insights to adapt your existing delivery models for a diversified proposition range to meet changing customer expectations and industry standards
Download the full agenda here: www.customerdeliveryconference.com/brochure
Network and discuss your greatest customer delivery challenges with 16 senior-level speakers from the UK’s top retailers:
• Sainsbury’s, Head of Online Operations Development, Dave Crellin
• Tesco, Distribution Director – Network and Operations Development, Nick Potter
• Feelunique, Director of Operations and Customer Experience, Craig Wheeler
• Ocado, Head of Merchandising & Analytics, General Merchandise, Richard Locke
• Deliveroo, Operations Manager, Grace Gimson
• AO World, Group Ecommerce Director, David Lawson
• Claire’s Accessories, Group Vice President, Supply Chain & Logistics, Martin Brown
• Blue Inc, Head Of Ecommerce, Ajay Nassa
• Weird Fish, Clothing Director, Gerald Dawson
• Deckers Brands, Supply Chain Director EMEA, Guy Meisl
• Steinhoff UK Retail Ltd, Head of E-Commerce, Steve Webster
• DēLonghi Group, Group eCommerce Marketing Manager, Alberto Billato
• Weird Fish Clothing, Director, Gerald Dawson
• Dixons Carphone plc, General Manager, Philip Doody
• Tesco, Programme Manager, Steve Rushton
• HelloFresh UK, UK Logistics Manager, Nick Graham
View the full speaker line up here: www.customerdeliveryconference.com/speakers
16+ Retailers & E-Retailers Speaking In 1 Day: Customer Expectations & Delivery Propositions • Next-Day Delivery • Tracking • Same-Day Delivery • Retailer & Carrier Relations & Reliability • Click & Collect • Cost & Efficiency • One Hour Time Slots • Returns • Nominated Day • Technology, Innovation & Future Trends Panel Discussion
For more information, please email [email protected] or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.