The Corporate Communications Conference – Influential, Innovative, Impactful
33 Senior Corporate Communications Innovators From Brands Including BP, MetLife, BBC News, The Co-op, BMW, The Body Shop, Avon, NHS England, Channel 4 & Many More Confirmed To Speak At The Corporate Communications Conference – Influential, Innovative, Impactful.
Fresh Ideas, Pioneering Approaches, New Tactics For Innovative, High-Impact Corporate Communications Strategies Which Deliver Results.
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 8th February 2017, One America Square, Central London.
How Can You Deliver Real Results & Demonstrable Impact With Innovative, Attention-Grabbing Corporate Comms Strategies?
1. Maximising Social Media Engagement, Impact & Value: Seizing opportunities for harnessing social media to deliver powerful corporate communications with real impact
2. Mitigating Crises: Be Proactive, Not Reactive! Establishing versatile, robust plans to manage and mitigate reputational risk in times of negativity and crisis
3. Cutting-Edge Digital Innovations & New Technologies: Keep corporate communications fresh and up to date with the latest technologies, digital developments and future innovations
4. Evaluate Impact, Demonstrate Results: Pinpointing the best measures for proving the value and ROI of your corporate communications strategy
5. Optimise Internal Collaboration & Team Structures: Achieve a joined-up communications approach with the perfect team make-up and effective collaboration
6. Reactions To Brexit & Uncertainty: How can communicators deal with the realities of challenging, unpredictable times?
7. Maximise Your Reach & Stand Out: Taking advantage of insights into corporate communications channels and audience trends to ensure targeted, impactful messages
8. Seamlessly Integrated Multi-Channel Campaigns: Integrating new and traditional channels for dynamic, engaging messages and campaigns
9. Capture Journalists’ Attention & Engage The Media: How can you ensure your messages stand out, engage journalists and secure coverage?
Download the full agenda here: www.corporatecommsconference.com/brochure
Network and discuss your greatest corporate communications challenges with 33 senior-level speakers from the UK’s top brands:
1) BMW Group UK, Corporate Communications Director, Graham Biggs
2) Chivas Brothers, Pernod Ricard, Global Head of Communications, Jennie Norrish
3) Avon, Executive Director Communications, EMEA, Natalie Deacon
4) BBC News, Executive Editor, BBC News Channel, Sam Taylor
5) notonthehighstreet.com, Head of Corporate Comms & CSR, Louise Winmill
6) Travelzoo, Head of Communications, Europe & Global Coordinator, Louise Hodges
7) Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Head of Corporate Communications, Helen Messenger
8) The Open University, Head of Corporate Communications, Roz Allison
9) O2, Head of Communications & Reputation, Nicola Green
10) NHS England, Director of Communications, Simon Enright
11) MetLife, Communications Director, EMEA, Jonathan Bunn
12) npower, Director of Communications, Guy Esnouf
13) Heathrow Airport Limited, Head of External Affairs, Abigail Morris
14) London Midland, Head of Corporate Affairs, Francis Thomas
15) Danone UK & Ireland, Head of Communication, Anthea Jackson
16) Premiership Rugby, Communications Director, Paul Morgan
17) UBS, Head Corporate Communications Investment Bank, Dominik von Arx
18) BP, Head of Digital Publishing, Ben Jefferies
19) Zurich UK, Social Media Manager, Keith Lewis
20) RSPCA, Assistant Director of Public Affairs, David Bowles
21) Siemens plc, Director of Communications, Claire Jarvis
22) The Open University, Internal Communications Manager, Laura Mullan
23) British Heart Foundation, Senior Social Media Executive, Jo Eden
24) Mölnlycke Health Care, Director of Marketing & Communications, Sarah Mewton
25) Channel 4, Corporate Communications Manager, Nina Smith
26) London Evening Standard, Managing Editor, Doug Wills
27) News UK, Head Of News Development, The Times & The Sunday Times, Pat Long
28) The Open University, Internal Communications Manager, Susan Jackson
29) Scope, Director of External Affairs, Lisa Quinlan-Rahman
30) Missing People, Deputy Director of Fundraising & Communications, Clare Cook
31) The Body Shop, International Corporate Communications Manager, Maeve Atkins
32) The Co-op Group, Head of Group PR & Strategic Comms, Russ Brady
33) Manchester Airports Group (MAG), External Communications Director, Jonathan Oates
View the full speaker line up here: www.corporatecommsconference.com/speakers
33 Senior Speakers Offer Fresh Ideas, Pioneering Approaches & New Tactics To Innovative, High-Impact Corporate Communications: Social Media Strategies • Twitter • Instagram • Facebook • Crisis Comms & Reputational Risk • Crisis Comms Practical Exercise • Digital Innovations, New Technologies • Reaching Target Audiences • Brexit & Uncertainty ‘Question Time’ • Evaluating Impact & Results • Engaging Journalists • Integrated Channel Mix • Limited Budgets & Resources • The Internal Role Of Corporate Communications
For more information, please email [email protected] or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.